Medical Devices Industry
There are over 32,000 manufacturers specializing in instrument and medical device manufacturing in the United States alone .As a result, the global medical device market is projected to surpass $658 billion by 2028, according to Fortune Business Insights.
Companies must navigate a highly competitive landscape and increasingly complex regulatory requirements.
Improve Your Competitive Advantage
If you’re looking for a way to streamline your business processes, increase efficiency, and gain greater control over your operations, ERP software is the perfect solution for you. In the highly regulated medical device industry, it’s essential to have a system that can keep up with the latest regulatory requirements while also providing real-time data and insights to help you make informed decisions.
For FDA-regulated medical device manufacturers, finding an up-to-date ERP solution that can adapt to ever-changing industry regulations and compliance standards is challenging. An all-encompassing ERP platform offers the essential tools and features to effortlessly manage daily operations while fortifying manufacturing processes. It must include multiple layers of data protection and security.
Features of Adcirrus ERP Solutions
Our ERP system helps you minimize operational overhead, contributing to increased profitability.
We provide solutions designed specifically for Class 1 & 2 manufacturing, aiming to improve quality control and overall supply chain efficiency.
At AdCirrus ERP, we specialize in ERP software that serves the unique needs of the medical devices industry, optimizing manufacturing and distribution processes.
Our comprehensive software ensures all units or components of your company work in sync, streamlining every aspect of your business operations.
We prioritize features that help you meet stringent compliance requirements, making it easier for you to focus on innovation and growth.
Features of Acumatica Cloud ERP essentials for the medical device industry
- Manufacturing Estimates- Create estimates for new items. Convert estimates into bills
of material, production orders, or other estimates.
- Product Configurator- Create newly manufactured products with a flexible rules-based configurator for quotes, sales orders, and production orders with real-time price and cost rollup.
- Lot and Serial Tracking– Pre-assign lot and serial numbers with cradle-to-grave traceability from raw materials to finished goods.
- Expiration Dates-Assign expiration dates for inventory lots or serial numbers and set effective dates for routings and bills of material.
- Backflushing- Automatically issue labor or material, including lot or serial tracked items, to work-in-process (WIP) using backflush settings by routing or bill of material.
- Quality Management– Manage quality with connected applications for inspections, testing, corrective and preventative actions (CAPA), and quality analysis for streamlined industry compliance.
- Outside Processing-Ship work-in-process (WIP) to vendors for outside processing. Create shipment documents, process receipts, and capture purchasing costs to WIP for outside services.
- Job Cost and WIP Reporting– Analyze and report on costs by a job with real-time work-in process (WIP) costing for in-process production orders.
- Barcoding-Print and capture transactional data using barcodes for material movement and labor or inventory transactions.
- Warranty and Service– Leverage embedded service and equipment management for warranty tracking, field service, and installation.
- EDI Transactions– Prepare and receive electronic data interchange (EDI)
transactions with customers and vendors.
- Capable-to promise- Use APS logic to determine how many units of an item will be available by date or calculate availability dates for a quantity of items based on finite constraints.
Why Choose AdCirrus ERP?
Our ERP software is listed among the top 10 ERP systems for the medical devices industry in 2023, making us a reliable choice for your business needs.
By incorporating these additional features, AdCirrus solutions aim to provide a comprehensive system that not only streamlines business operations but also ensures growth and sustainability.