In today’s fast-paced business world, staying ahead of the competition is critical for any organization’s success. Technology has played a significant role in enabling businesses to achieve this goal by automating various business processes. One such technology that has recently been making waves in the world of business is the new Microsoft co-pilot for Business Central.
What is Microsoft Copilot?
Microsoft co-pilot is an artificial intelligence-powered tool designed to assist business users in performing various tasks in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
One of the main advantages of the co-pilot is its ability to understand context. For instance, based on what Microsoft has released today, the co-pilot functionality can help e-commerce businesses quickly create marketing descriptions and tag lines for new items. This is similar to what Copy.ai does and allows for users to create basically any message with AI assistance.
The biggest benefit is doing all this inside your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central environment. Below is a brief process flow of how to use this functionality.
How To Use Microsoft Co-pilot?
- Create a new item by uploading a picture.
- Business Central will analyze the image and automatically assign attribute values based on AI.
- Users have the ability to adjust the attribute values as needed.
- Then users can then begin copywriting to begin the process to publish the item to online web stores quickly.
5. Use the “Marketing Text” factbox to begin using natural language technology to generate text descriptions for the new item without having to spend hours and hours coming up with the right words and phrases to use. The use tool uses data directly from the item card to use directly in the new marketing description.
6. Users can improve the text based on a variety of settings such as “emphasis”, “style” and “format”.
7. Final step is to hit one button to publish the new marketing text directly to their Shopify website.
Simplify Business Operations With Microsoft Copilot
In conclusion, this new technology is very exciting to customers that have a direct-to-consumer business model. This new technology will be available March, 16th but it is available for limited preview from Microsoft. As Microsoft partner, we can help you implement and support your Business Central solution.