Electrical Utility Industry
We don’t realize it, but manufacturers in the electrical utility industry play an integral role in our everyday lives. This is the very reason why these manufacturers need a strong, reliable ERP system with proven processes that create a competitive advantage by being responsive to customer demands, and sophisticated enough to handle complex manufacturing processes.
How Acumatica can help in this industry:
- Increase efficiency by tracking work in process real-time.
With Acumatica Cloud based ERP, this is easily achieved by allowing production workers to quickly record material and labor against production orders so the real-time working process can be evaluated and reacted to.
- Full control capabilities:
- Powerful features like super lock control allow companies to auto-select or manually select serial numbers and send controlled items directly to production orders or shipments to customers. This makes tracking fully visible throughout the system.
- Quickly react to changing demand and supply dates using a true MRP/MPS planning engine.
Customer demand dates can change on a very frequent basis. Acumatica allows the user to adjust demand due dates directly on the demand lines, which will then automatically update the required supply lines when the planning engine is run on the desired dates.
- Enhance user adoption by seamlessly exporting data to excel directly from Acumatica.
One of the biggest benefits of Acumaticais the ability to seamlessly export data into Excel from many areas within the ERP system, as well as the ability to edit data within Excel and write back directly into the ERP system. This makes user adoption for Acumaticavery high because it is easy to use directly out of the box and most users are already familiar with programs like Microsoft Excel.